The Chapter has a long and proud history of working to restore, preserve and protect the Clear Creek watershed. Current activities include:
- Thermograph placements to track water temperature over time
- Mono-filament recycling stations
- Limnology, the testing for water clarity changes in high mountain lakes
- Restoration of native greenback trout
- River Watch, testing water quality and surveying bug life in streams
If you would like to participate in one or more of these activities, contact Keith Greenwell.
Click on the image below to view an interactive copy of the Project Map